Benefits of B2B visitor profile are:
- Meetings calendar – You will have access to our meetings system, so you can schedule all of your meetings and get focus on business negotiations.
- Networking cocktail – You can continue your formal business meetings during our networking cocktail on 17 October at Arena Di Serdica Hotel.
- New Business opportunities – You can meet with National institutions, municipalities and tourist centres, touroperators and travel agents, hotels and hotel chains, cultural institutions and much more.
How to register?
Follow those step-by-step instruction to complete your b2b visitor profile registration:
- Go to our Registration System : http://register.go2balkans.com/
- Choose Visitor profile
- Choose one of the required boxes that best describe your profile
- If you have a promo code – Use the yellow section so you can get your discount and then select “Visitor” button
- The next screen you will see is “Interests”- fill all of the boxes with interests. That will best describe your profile and you can get more meetings request from other participants.
- Company information – you are a B2B visitor, so you have to be a representative of a company. All boxes, except social networks, are required. Important notice: Company name is the official name of your company and this name will appear in your invoice!
- Next section is your personal information and account:
And that’s it! Now you have a complete B2B Visitor profile. All you need to do is to pay your due amount so you can access all other features.
- You will receive automatic e-mail with your registration and proforma invoice for bank transfer. If you want to pay online with credit card or PayPal – click here.
- You have 5 working days to pay your due amount. After that your registration will be automatically deleted.
- Due to our Terms & Conditions – all payments for b2b visitor profiles are non-refundable.
- Remember your password so you can later come back and setup meetings or get your invoice.